Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rick On The Discussion Boards

I spent a little bit of time today reading the posts that Rick Koerber has written on the message boards (KSL, Deseret News). His posts are semi amusing and standout like a soar thumb. They usually start with I have never met Rick Koerber personally or have ever had dealings with him. Then they just ramble on with how he is innocent, these are circumstances of a down economy, it’s not a crime to loose money, Koerber is a victim and on and on. There is one thing that is for sure if Rick has been mentioned in a discussion board he will be there to defend himself (using a fictitious name of course). I guess its okay since Rick and his wife are the only two defending him. I do have to agree with him that it’s not a crime to loose investor’s money if it’s legitimate. I guess what I don’t understand is how do you loose the whole 100 million in real estate? I certainly could see loosing 30% but I can’t see how it’s even possible to loose it all. Can anyone explain to me how Rick is the victim? I don’t understand. Isn’t he supposed to be finding a job and not Googling himself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog. I enjoy reading your insight an analysis on the alleged Koerber ponzi scheme. Sorry you lost money but take some comfort in the fact that his blog is now the #1 search when you type Rick’s name into Google. As a result, I guarantee you’re pissing Rick off like no other.

I too have enjoyed reading Koerber’s comments on the message boards. The fact that he posts anonymously shows what a hypocrite the man really is. 1) He condemns anonymous posters but posts on articles about himself without telling others who he is. 2) He claims to be a victim of the state and federal governments yet would always blabber on his radio show how there was no excuse to be a victim and how one needed to stop blaming others for their circumstances. Sadly Rick is so deluded with his own version of events, he doesn’t even see what a hypocrite he is.

And you’re right about the $100 million vanishing into thin air. Even if Rick bought every property at the height of the housing bubble, there’d be SOMETHNG left. Investors would get at least half of their money back. The problem was that Rick spent money on things that had nothing to do with real estate – like himself. That’s the reason there’s nothing left.

Anonymous said...

Rick Keorber is such a hypocrite. He also says that we who want are money back, like my $210,000, are just money worshippers. When I sold my other 2 properties and invested in Rick Keober's lies (for example: saying even if there is a real estate bubble we can make money. It doesn't matter what the economy is doing. We will pay you back everything plus interest like I did in my last legal troubles.) I don't think even to the least degree that I was money worshipping the money I worked my ass off to earn with those 2 properties, just to have Rick say I am a money worshipper for wanting it back. Rick is about to have a rude awakening with the other federal prisoners for the rest of his life. It's too bad I had to pay so much money to send a criminal to prison, and the State didn't prosecute this dweeb 18 months earlier when they knew what was going on! I hope you enjoyed driving around my $210k for as long as you did. See you in court! I'm glad the feds called me in to interrogate me so I could tell them everything to put you where you are now.