Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update 5/26/09

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that Rick Koerber has been indicted on three counts. Rick is charged with mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion. The indictment says that Franklin Squires and Founders Capital never made a profit. The indictment also claims that of the 200 million Rick collected 50 million was paid in ponzi payments. I think it would be safe to say that Gabe Joseph will be indicted very shortly. Unless he decided to cut a deal with the feds to save his own neck and testify against Rick Koerber. If you haven't read about this yet there is a great article at the Salt Lake Tribune. KUTV channel 2 news does a good job covering the story as well. I find it funny that up until last week Mark Shurtleff was Facebook friends with most of the Franklin Squires group. It seems very interesting that right before Rick is indicted they are no longer Facebook friends. As far as I see it Mark should be indicted for safe harboring Rick from prosecution. Thanks Mark for letting them have two more years to spend my money. Look at Mark's mission statement as Attorney General of the State of Utah. Do you think he has upheld his office? I don't think that he will be able to help them out of this jam. This is just one more reason I will be voting for Bob Bennett for senate.

No comments: