Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update 11/02/08

I'm trying to find out more of the details about Gabe's monster house that he is building. Does anyone know the details on his house? UPDATE He has lost this house to the bank.

Has anyone heard if Rick is still honoring his commitment to pay back all of his investors this month? If we don't receive our money this month I will sue Annuit Coeptis and Gabe. I will post more details around Thanksgiving as others have expressed interest in combining efforts. I have also been approached by the media as they would like to expose Rick and the inner circle. If you have any new news or know of any new ventures that Rick and crew are involved in. Please let me know.

Has anyone heard from Gabe?

I'm sure that most of you have heard of the Rich Dad series. I just came across the latest product that Robert T. Kiyosaki released and is the best out of the series. I picked up my copy of Rich Dad's 3-step Guide to Wealth for only $65.00 off of Ebay. This is much cheaper than going to a seminar that Rick puts on.

I would like to respond to one of Rick's post the one entitled did you invest with Rick Koerber? I may not have given my money directly to Rick but it certainly trickled down to him. Let's say Rick borrows Gabes Ferrari. He ends up hitting someone out on his ride and decides to Flee the sceen of the accident. Let's now say the police track him down and he claims that he didn't hit the person because it's not his vehicle. Gabe's vehicle hit the person not me as I'm innocent. Same principle I invested my money with Gabe he in turn gives my money to Rick.

No comments: